seeing all these eager beavers all hyped about aop in the michigan state tag has sent me down memory lane with my own aop experience.
ahh i remember it so clearly!
i went with my bestie/roomie Emily and we did not have the time of our lives and it was not everything we ever dreamed of. it sucked and we hated our lives and being there so much that we wanted to transfer before we ever got there.
lemme tell you a little bit about our AOP.
- IT WAS HOT AS BALLS. and to make things worse we had to fucking hike all over the fucking campus in 90 degree weather, in sandals. we had no idea that we would be trekking it across the Mojave desert campus, so that was miserable.
- the food was crappy. that was expected but after tramping across campus in 90 degree weather you get really fucking hungry and it sucks to go back to a shitty dinner.
- no relief from the heat because the dorms were fucking hot as tits.
- there was a curfew. what the hell.
- all the people working there were overly cheery and invading your personal space. that’s the last thing you want when its already hot as Satan’s ass crack.
- there was a lot of chanting/cheering/fight-songing/peppiness when all you wanted to do was to crawl into bed and sleep.
- unfortunately at Emily and I’s orientation there was a shitload of bros and bitches who really wanted nothing to do with us. that was fun, so much for leaving high school behind.
- the list goes on
but once i actually attend state i got over it and quickly realized that msu is a-fucking-mazing, and that aop is just incredibly shitty.